The Reincarnated Weapon Shop Owner

Well. This is not at all what I expected this story to be. It kinda just goes all over the place.

Contributor
ninja scans stopped uploading to mangadex, most likely because of the lack of revenue so they're uploading to their own site. If you want to previous chapters, then visit their ads- i mean site.

Dex-chan lover
I'll take this as a sign to drop this series. I had some backlog and don't feel like visiting a site with trojan loaded ads.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise but then it develops into typical chinese manga nonsense where the MC tokyo drifts between useless retard and hyper competent genius. Feels like there was no end goal in mind when they made this.

Double-page supporter
I like this manga but it also got too weird.
Turns out he's found out to not be the original host by people who knew 'him' turns out he was a hero with a beautiful fiance. But died. MC then took over. As much as I think that's a badass twist, the MC whose usually powerful was losing! Like WTF.
That's where I dropped it.
Can anyone tell me whose the Romance with? Is it Carolina? She's the first girl who faces MC right? I'm sorry I don't remember it well.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's going on anymore. The story just seemingly jumps between plots with no explanation.

Dex-chan lover
this kind of series is why my expectation toward chinese manhua are low. yeah them art and colours are pretty and nice but if the plot as shallow as a puddle and at the same time confusing... yeah nope

Users who are viewing this thread