Because I'm an Uncle Who Runs a Weapon Shop

I'm still waiting for the blonde girl from the cover to show up. For now that's my main motivation to read this.

That last scanlator joke, my god...
The story starts a very different arc after this, it wont feel the same for a while.

ok I'm done no wonder it has such low rating, the conclusion of the story is, either way, your girl is going to get screwed

Weak story, shallow characters, bad pacing, power balance is just ughhh...No this is just all over bad. Bye.

So it's called "Because I'm An Uncle Who for a brief period of time, invested in and maintained A Weapon Shop with next to no customers and now travel to learn more about how to craft more powerful weapons, while completely ignoring economic and market forces in the region which are far more important to maintaining a store and oops never mind now it's a humans/demon lord, but there are good demons and humans are the real demons, manga with no personality."

I thought I had dropped this one already. Good thing I didn't do it back then, otherwise I wouldn't have known how much worse it got. The autor is making shit up as he goes. Put this on low priority and get a better one.

Should have dropped this one 4 chapters ago ... Seeing the authors dropping the title source, the supporting character and so visibly forcing the introduction of "Leon" which everybody seems to be able to recognize even though he has no particular feature, apart being a whining character with an underwhelming back-story, who stole the place of the original MC.

well this suddenly getting all gore-y and srs.... don't think that's what ppl following it expected (certainly not me) I do hope they won't derail this any further

Users who are viewing this thread