The Reincarnated Weapon Shop Owner

Group Leader
Jazz9
Since this is based in what looks like the middle ages that would be considered old

So the title of the series is "MC runs a weapon shop" and literally the first arc is him ceasing to run a weapon shop to go on an isekai adventure?

Dex-chan lover
"i hope we don't come across any trouble this time.."

lol, what an obvious flag

I “love” how idiotic every character is, we got a scout just shouting out his identity(Or it’s part of his character). A protagonist who’ve never heard of the fact that practically every fantasy(& irl) has a slave system. He doesn’t know the basic clichés like: bandit rape, every so-called “undefeatable” (and basically a slime but no one says anything about the similarity) liquid monster would have a Core.

Pretty cliché(Ex. Accidentally walking in someone changing), very predictable(Ex. Gets slapped afterwards).

There are some twists but not big enough to change anything other then say he’s OP. It had a normal beginning, then it went down hill as the story progresses. What I’ll never get is why the separated limbs were covered over but blood was okay, but then again, many manga have this stupid problem.

Q: Is it a good read?
A: If your watched Shoujo anime, reads any fantasy novels/manga/anime, watched anything harem related with your average stale protagonist. Probably not as you’ll see cliché from there and etc.

**Correction Manhua... I f*cking hate my own culture now

Dex-chan lover
I like this series. I saw some people complain about the art but the art's fine to me. The girls are plenty cute and that's all that matters :)

Prob one of the best and least terribly drawn manhwa yet. Story is solid for once. Did not expect to read from 1-25 in a sitting ^^

I mean it's not good. But if you have nothing better to do at 3am, it doesn't take too long to burn through.

It's actually great, has actually smart protagonist, relatable, humane characters and a nice flow. I don't see why people rate it so low, lack of high quality pantsu pictures maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Even with all the horrible Chinese tropes that appeared in this story, it was still relatively readable up to the point that horrendous tsundere-imp buggered into the story.

edit:
@Vesper , your "actually smart" MC just handed a slaver all of his money for a deal instead of cutting it in half until the job is done. If you're looking to start a troll-war in the comments section, you have to try harder.

Users who are viewing this thread