Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Fourth Rank

At least the manga vibe is not as dry or flat (as the flattest tone you can get) as the LN

Seriously I can't feel anything reading the LN 😅 or it's just me 😋

@puppeto4

Why? Does kirei cake do anything different or do they add funny translation notes? I can't keep up with all the groups, so I don't really pay attention to which group does which manga with what kind of personal style.

@puppeto4 Why pick Kirei? If you're looking for a substitute, Whimsubs would be the first group in my mind. Do you like ending every chapter about her "sick" mother?

But seriously, I was thinking that they should replace the typesetter and quality checker. They still haven't replaced the Japanese in the last chapter.
Then I checked and saw that it's the same person. Worse, it's their group leader. 🤣 I mean no offense dude.

Dex-chan lover
Loving Eris’s new outfit.

Also, lol Mune why are you so great? Need to take care of a mind-controlling uber-magical weapon? Just yeet it.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't skip, I want to see the hell he training 😂😂😂😂😂

Group Leader
@Potoooooooo
"But seriously, I was thinking that they should replace the typesetter and quality checker. They still haven't replaced the Japanese in the last chapter.
Then I checked and saw that it's the same person. Worse, it's their group leader. 🤣 I mean no offense dude."
Do you know the reason why I put the last two pages of the previous chapter as the recap?
Cuz I somehow forgot to fix the last chapter. And FYI, those 'recap' pages had that untranslated text fixed. So there should be no problem, or at least that's what I think so.
Tho I'll fix the previous chapter, so dw about it.

Nice I want moreee this is getting more interesting good job and thank you author really love this manga. Thank you for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

so what did fate do exactly.. did he reach that territory E thing ? how did he lose all of his stats ? also what's this forth rank ? bit confused here

@DiviDecimal after forcefully activating gluttony, he achieved Area E so he could defeat Envy. After killing Tenryu (That Giant Dragon) he couldn't control gluttony anymore so he put all the stats he got to unlock Greed's new form, a Staff. That's where all his stats went.

Dex-chan lover
oooh so from sensei Aaron to papa Aaron now.

So he has unlocked Wololo rank now and can use the staff.

Also the E domain/rank, I'm pretty sure is the same with the calculator as an exponent of 10 for very high numbers

Users who are viewing this thread