Berserk - Vol. 22 Ch. 186 - Of Snow and Flames/Final Act

Dex-chan lover
The snow may disappear if you follow Guts as he has only darkness beside him.

Dex-chan lover
page 6 : she really loves to swallow his " bodily juices " , lol .

Page 12 : Serpico is opening his eyes as wide as he can , to stare at the running n@ked a$$ of his sister , lol .

I was wondering were the fucked up part was gonna show.... Him burning his mother

I had some respect for the closed-eyes-sword-bodyguard, but to actually burn your mother who suffers Alzheimer?! fucked up animal.
I now want to see this piece of shit burning

Pyromaniac, Check~
Family issues, Check~
"What are you doing,step bro?" issues,Check~
Sadism/Masochism issues,Check~

damn this gal is Kinky/fucked up af~

Glad that horse didn't stick his dick in crazy back then, he would have seriously regretted going anywhere near this bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@mhaaad He would've been killed along with her had he not did that you dumbass. It's really sad, they're prisoners to their past, and they will suffer more because of it.

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for the dude. I have no idea why he likes that fricking lunatic. Like I can see her maybe becoming a better person, but she's already done so much evil. I feel like even if she has a really good redemption arc, she'll never truly be redeemed. I think the most "Berserk" like fashion that I think she should die as is a depressing death where she pays for her sins. But it seems like they might be trying to turn her into a main character, and if that's the case she probably won't have a villain's death.

Users who are viewing this thread