Berserk - Vol. 23 Ch. 194 - Wings of Light and Darkness

I still don't understand how there are people who say that Griffith did nothing wrong unironically.

🤣🤣They speaking hindi, m from India so I can understand I was shocked though 😅

Can demon kind just die already? Fucking pricks. I'm disappointed that sir locus who was already a strong knight gave up his humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, Grifith the demon king. The black Hawk that will bring the dark ages where all hope will be lost and all light will die.
The same guy.

Sacrificing the last band and just getting a new one just like that, fuck this dude honestly. I wasn't that pissed off before but them taking the name and everyone acting like there wasn't a band of hawk before this one is really getting me steamed. Like at least make sure that your friends were remembered for their 'sacrifice' you evil piece of shit.

Double-page supporter
These guys are so cool.
Locus just straight up said "don't be racist".
Also Zodd in page 20 looks like he's the host of a house remodeling tv show.

Dex-chan lover
I find it really hard to care about any of this phony garbage. This is nothing but a fucking farce.
The fuck does this godless demon need a country for? He's just mad he fucked up so bad on the finish line.
At this point he's just playing moun&blade with cheats on. Fate itself bends to make him win.

Users who are viewing this thread