Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 360 - Cherry Tree Garden

@Ironclad I'm seeing it in my head Mahou Shoujo Guts with the Dragonslayer as a magical wand who's slicing and dicing the apostles xD

Berserk is one of the main Influence in my manga, I was thrilled when I read this chapter.. And it seems like the gang will have a power upgrade and final battle is close at hand.. I hope miura sensei and his team could bring a closure to this Legendary manga..
rizky-arrydesta-candala-preview.jpg

Berserk is an outdated relic of the past whose author, Miura, is only interested in milking out the story for a few shekels. The poor quality of the art compared to modern manga artists, the worst pacing (plot takes 20 years to move inches), and Miura will likely die before the series ends. It's trash.

Fed-Kun's army
@NeroPR
Although it can (and likely will) serve a double duty as foreshadowing, he is talking to Guts about the situation at hand.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how Berserk, which is a superb & amazing manga with not a drop of quality, has pretty much everyone upset whenever it updates... in a related note there are several mangas in which I tend to not remember the author specifically, but Miura is the only one which I can recall easily with both appraise & anger.

Daily reminder that this series is gonna end with Guts dying and him taking Griffith (and the god hand maybe) down with him
The only thing keeping Guts alive was saving Casca and killing Griffith, one of those two things is done, my mans is a walking corpse

Dex-chan lover
can only hope the wait wont be as long for the next ch hopefully no more hiatus

Dex-chan lover
Daemons who were once human from a deeper realm then the natural world.
Nope. Doesn't sound like anything else in the story. Not one bit.
There will surely be no ill repercussions from this.

Hum, summoning a no-longer-human entity in the Berserk world ... what can go wrong? :p

Users who are viewing this thread