Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 363 - Leaping Monkey

There’s no way he isn’t getting fat stacks from selling volumes and the royalties from the shows and movies. He’s just a dude who likes to take his time or something like that.(kinda hard to tell when there’s literally nothing known about him)

Dex-chan lover
metroidotherm-featured.jpg

The Baby The Baby The Baby The Baby The Baby

Dex-chan lover
For what purpose did they have so much Isidro this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Re-Reading even some of the stuff I considered most tiresome was much better. There is no real issue with the content, it's the long breaks between chapters that make it annoying to see the story not advance, if this was a monthly Manga, lots of people wouldn't be ticked as much I'd say.

But it's a 3-4 chapters a year Manga, so yh....

Dex-chan lover
@sayinde
It is the child that guts and caska would have had if it wasn't for griffin who ended up corrupting it, and made some sort of pseudo apostle.

Dex-chan lover
Isidro had his chance never again will he had this much power available to him and he botched it.

I feel that this was the last of calm of will have, dont think the problems will just start next chapter but by the end of this one you can clearly see that fate is coming to make things progress again, maybe we finally know the truth about the Moon Boy, Guts still seem not able to have come to a conclusion about Griffith.

But i bet from now on things will pick up again... and Skull Knight and Fairy Queen were an item, that got me by surprise.

People need to realize that what makes the grimdark nature of Berserk have weight is exactly the fact that there is still goodness in this world, if not it would be only a bunch of stupid "sad" moment that has no meaning and soon would be tedious, since Guts joined with his "new" little band of misfits thing have been as much about them as it was about him, and dont got saying this is new this stage of the story has more than a decade already.

What you guys are truly annoyed for is the fact that we barely get 3-4 chapters a year, and for some time we have been in this lighthearted stage so you feel that the grim darkness vanished, which is wrong it still here but as far as normal story progress would be this is normal but like i said Berserk schedule is anything but normal which is understandable to be annoyed.

But ask yourself... does it really pay to be so annoyed by it? Do you guys really think that complaining in a comment section of an illegal translation will change anything besides make you and everyone else sad with the situation that continues for years now? For all Miura cares we that dont pay for his work should be annoyed.

Just read the chapter and have fun, it is easier, no one should live hating things it isnt healthy.

Imagine being a grimlet, demanding violence and darkness because your small brain can't deal with actual story that doesn't involve sword man killing everything. Imagine hating on the character development because you feel like the author owes you gore.

I'm not one to complain and it's good that we see more of Miura's art but goddamn man, the only important parts of the story were at the start and the end

Dex-chan lover
Miura: "Guts? Casca? Griffith!? Fuck that, what my readers want is a Schierke and Isidro chapter focused on mischievous panty-flashing, they will love it!"

Editor: "But Miura sensei, What if... just what if people are not reading this manga to see a bunch of brats fooling around in their underwear?"

Miura: "well in that case i can have the mermaid girl appear naked! you don't have to force my hand i was gonna do it anyways."

Editor: "No, that's not what i meant... what if they want something like, i don't know, plot progression? violent action? maybe some dark fantasy?"

Miura: "Children underwear and fooling around tho!"

Editor: "Yeah, but the story..."

Miura: "Fineeeeee, i will have the old fart mage ask Guts about what he is doing with his life, and after Guts says that he is ok living on the island killing time, i will have the ghost of his son appear."

Editor: "Thank's Miura-sense-"

Miura: "And he will be naked of course!"

Editor: "As long as the whole chapter is not just filler, you do you Miura-sensei"

And as a result only most of the chapter ended being just filler.

Dex-chan lover
Some of you will get really disappointment if guts end his feud with griffin with talk no justu and that seems what miura wants to go with.

Users who are viewing this thread