Berserk

I’ve gotten married and popped out 2 kids since the last main arc ended. Guess I’ll need to wait until they’re in college!

Wow new chapter. I’m amazed to know this manga is older than me. Hope to see new chap next year. 😄😄

Double-page supporter
I wonder who here started reading this years ago and now finds himself/herself showing it to their kids, i mean with how old some of us are......

I wish I could care about Griffith at all, but he just has the personality of a soggy paper towel.

I CRY EVERYTIME, farnese
three months magic mastery
, it have been YEARS 4 YEARS OR 10 IDK ANYMORE, by the time this ends i'd be dead and miura living beyond his mortal means😭😭😭😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
Man the Author completely unfair to his Fans. He's had so many years to prepare his Artist.

He's such a good storyteller and yet can't make other successful mangas. I'm sure even the Reader could come out with better stories then that.

kis

We need to find immortality pill and give it to Miura. He cannot die before he finish this.

@hugozsa i don't understand people who say so. Where is the downgrade? It wasn't fully historical manga to begin with and people are often confusing it with this certain genre. It is historical, but it is dark fantasy as well. It's one of the best mangas around, story is entertaining, it has many mysteries yet to explain (bet they won't be explained, god damn Miura), and it has beautiful characters and character development. It has it's flaws, but I'd not say that it has downgraded or nosedived after golden arc.

Users who are viewing this thread