Berserk

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the one that Skull knight wanted to kill is void, maybe he's also betrayed like how Griffith betray Guts

All this wait just for that... We will never see the end of this manga...

I think it was implied that God hand can be re-elected for some reason or another. Considering Skull knight know how to deal with Slan's physical body, did he done this before? killing God Hand?

The dwarf also mention that was the moment he lost his life because excessive use of berserker armor. Did he do something in his final rage with his berserker armor?

Idolmaster announced their delay till 2021..

2 weeks later a new chapter released.

Coincidence, Moira? I think NOT!

The last message from Miura is depressing... That's the thing I fear for him and his fans too.

Aggregator gang
I just hope Miura is fine until the end of berserk and..

I wish I can read it, tho

oh dear lord pleas.. I beg of you.

can anyone who read this say if this is worth reading? i usually read romance and kinda innocent stuff (even tho some are 18+) so idk if this is the right thing for me even tho i saw a lot of people recommending this on tiktok

@bungcarol
Well considering skull knight and Void are acquaintances by the way they "greeted eachother". And considering the old squad looks nothing alike the new members, id wager he went full berserk in the armor and god rid of everyone except void most probably.
He probably went all out and let the thing get 100% hold of his "feelings and rage" and just went berserk in the literal sense. Most probably murdered his loved one, that hes holding in his hands inthe flashback ? either that or she got killed by the godhand hence the whole skullknight nevernending revenge narrative.

@Moogal
Well the armor does absorb and feed on Gut´s rage and despair. Its not that far fetched that its current state and power are asimilated "feelings and memories of despair"

@Not_tali no this is dark as abyss and yes there are some +18 stuff in this but even those are dark as hell! this is recommended by a lot of people because of its unique story line! and it's characters!

Power Uploader
14 pages are too long, how am I supposed to read 14 pages in 3 months? It should be shorter

Users who are viewing this thread