Best Friends - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Thanks for the TL even if its just Machine. Best friend my ass. She is her best friend and lover thats how its gonna be.

Dex-chan lover
did the lie kill satsuki or something
don't worry. Idk what will happen in the future, but at least by volume 5, they're a bit older and Satsuki is still alive and kicking.
Edit: that being said, we don't actually know about the adult Satsuki though, since there's no sign of her so far.

also, why not just introduce Satsuki to Hina and have fun with all 3 of them?

anw thank you so much for all the chapters! It's impressive how fast you churn out these lol. Please don't feel pressured to push yourself too hard tho!

Dex-chan lover
"Oooh poor thing, you must be worried because you don't know what to do. Anyways, who are you going to choose? :D" what are you doing Krillin

Double-page supporter
don't worry. Idk what will happen in the future, but at least by volume 5, they're a bit older and Satsuki is still alive and kicking.
Edit: that being said, we don't actually know about the adult Satsuki though, since there's no sign of her so far.

also, why not just introduce Satsuki to Hina and have fun with all 3 of them?

anw thank you so much for all the chapters! It's impressive how fast you churn out these lol. Please don't feel pressured to push yourself too hard tho!
Wait does it go all the way up to them being in highschool? I don't know how feasible it is for me to not get sick of doing this all by myself through volume 5 but I've at least got a few more chapters left in me. I would really love to read the rest of this series at some point. I tend to read entire series in one sitting so it drives me crazy that I can't do that with this one.

Dex-chan lover
Wait does it go all the way up to them being in highschool? I don't know how feasible it is for me to not get sick of doing this all by myself through volume 5 but I've at least got a few more chapters left in me. I would really love to read the rest of this series at some point. I tend to read entire series in one sitting so it drives me crazy that I can't do that with this one.
yeah it does. The summary of volume 6 on amazon said they're at the end of highschool, so yeah, we will go along as they grow.

I think it would be fine if you stop at the end of this volume. I skimmed through the raw of vol 4 and 5 and
frankly it's just them making new friends, having drama, with a bit lovely moments here and there but no actual progress or explanation of what happens to Satsuki when they're adults.

Double-page supporter
yeah it does. The summary of volume 6 on amazon said they're at the end of highschool, so yeah, we will go along as they grow.

I think it would be fine if you stop at the end of this volume. I skimmed through the raw of vol 4 and 5 and
frankly it's just them making new friends, having drama, with a bit lovely moments here and there but no actual progress or explanation of what happens to Satsuki when they're adults.
Yeah more questions than answers there. I'm really curious to see where this series ends up.

Dex-chan lover
Man Tororo with that costume is so cuuteee ahahah I don't care about that drama but she have to choose wisely. I have read enough manga that you have to spend this special time with someone you really hold dear to your heart.

Supporter
That was a great chapter. Toro got herself in a dilemma and I am so looking forward to seeing how things work out. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
lol making a problem that didnt even need to be a problem

see how this turns out

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (Alexa play Lying Coldly from Ace Attorney Investigations).

Dex-chan lover
There is taking a secret to the grave but there is no such thing as taking a lie to the grave. They always come out. Learned that the fucked up way

Users who are viewing this thread