Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

For spoilers

Please go to novelupdate forum topic

Be Careful of Those Oppas

@mangapepper Maybe it wasn't preventable, or it was out of her hands. She's only 6/7 now, so it would make sense that she could fail. It's more realistic than being an almighty child, though it doesn't make it less sad :(

Dex-chan lover
At least her relationship with her adoptive brothers somewhat improved, but I sense a huge amount of hardship ahead for the next arc.

whats the point of have a second chance when you wont do shit to prevent shit stuff from happening, or are they gonna make an excuse like "when its their time, its their time"

did she try to prevent it? was it the inevitable? like bruhhhhh.... you already changed how they treat you, you could've done something in that year, she seems manipulative enough, or not idk

unless this story is really leaning towards the brothers as her love interest 😶 ...welp
I prefer their sibling status more

It’s clear the eldest brother is gonna be end game but, while it’s fine on her side, she looks exactly like his sister...It’s so awkward that he’s into her!

Also, come on, Hari. The Ernst couple would do anything you asked of them, you couldn’t recall the date of their death and cried until they agreed to stay home with you all day? Smh.

What? That was fast? RIP 😣 honestly, if I grow up living on a street, and a nice family would adopt me and I will never feel hungry again, I'll definitely be grateful about it. But I feel like, Hari is not really that grateful to the couple. Imo

smh stop saying hari didnt do anything for earnst couple or things like ungrateful 😂 she's not super human idk how much OP manhwa did u read but bruh the author skipped the story which means they purposely leave a plot hole that we havent know yet, that'll makes the story more juicy later in the future chapter... its supposed to be cliffhanger i guess, i think the author trying to deceive us with our narrow mind and trick us to believe what is seems to be like true 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread