Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Congratulations, I have to type with my tongue now because my hands are effectively melted goop from the wholesome warmth radiating off the screen

Regrets? I think the fuck not

They looked like baby chicks following Hari wherever she goes lol they're adorable ❤

Thanks so much for the update >.< They finally got back together QwQ

Fed-Kun's army
Yaaaay!! They’re back home, but my heart aches too that their parents aren’t there anymore. Thank you for these updates!!

Dex-chan lover
i bet on a thousand (my non-existent) bucks, that theres some kind of party when they are talking about eating something.

THE HINT IS ALL THERE

Dex-chan lover
Yep...I still prefer husbando Johan.

The bros totally came here early to set up a surprise for Hari.

I hope she ended up with Johan or anyone else except her brothers. Eugene is cute but it will be weird if they're going to be together...

Thanks for the chapters! Happy to see the siblings back together. My heart is filled with warmth 💞

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
again, i do not, for the life of me, understand why she might to end up with
eugene
of all fuckin people! johan is right there! hes still in love with her and as far i could tell, hari has affections for him too!!! why did a perfectly good story about found family have to be ruined by that. holding out hope that this might get changed but that feels like a losing battle

@chuchuchoerry Thank you for saying everything I wanted to say. Let's cry in the corner together. Family is precious, even if it's not romance, it can still be a beautiful story. *sobs*

Users who are viewing this thread