Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Is it too much to ask for a adopted sibling relationship that isn't romantic?
It's as if the only true form of love is romantic love, and as long as an not-blood related boy and girl love each other, it has to be romantic.

Why not pure friendship? Why not pure sibling love? :((((

~sigh

We could have had a pure and cute love story with Hari and Johan but nooooo someone just had to put incest in.

If the author decided to end up Hari and Eugene, imagine Hari became the mother of Erich and Cabel ತ_ʖತ hope Hari and Johan together

The hyung/oppa stuff feels weird. I get that this is a Korean comic, but the characters aren't Korean, so it makes no sense for them to be using the language. Plus they just said "brother" in the earlier chapters, and I don't think anyone complained.

Thank you for the chapters 😍❤️😍

Another suprise in dinning room? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
*still stubbornly pulling for Johan* Don't leave the good boy behind!

For everyone who think their relationship is disguisting, i suggest you all to read the novel. It described more detail there, and i feel understanding each character better while reading the novel cause many of their inner mind did not being described in the manhwa.

There's english translation of the novel in the wattpad, search there.

dam im so close to dropping this bc of the incest. i love eugene as her older bro not as the ML. tf they grew up as siblings 🤢

All these peeps claiming incest...no blood relation and realistically she only lived with Eugene a year and a half and with Johan as "oppa" for three years. The only think linking them as siblings is her last name.

@Eeveechi, she doesn't need to be related by blood to be Eugene's sister because for like 21 years (including her previous life) they grew up as siblings, so it is incest to be in a romantic relationship with someone you've seen as a sibling all these years.

@Lil-mochi lots of childhood friends grow up together seeing themselves as siblings or something close to the matter, yet they still fall in love... is that incest?

Ahh I'm crying these past two chapters have been bittersweet and wholesome. T^T Thanks for the chapter!

it’s not incest!!! y’all are just uncomfortable because you see them as blood related siblings. hahaha and it’s fine? i guess we have to wait and see how they break out of the sibling relationship

I feel like Erich likes Louise or is it just me? remember when he asked hari if she thinks about Johan in a sexual way? what if he thinks about Louise like that...>.>

Users who are viewing this thread