Beware of the Red Thread - Ch. 12

I mean gurl u tell the horse right away, but act guilty when the real heart owner is asking you to just say no? If he misunderstands I'm going to flip a table and I don't think I can bear to read on

Okay this has to be the dumbest "cliff hanger" and way to end a chapter I've seen in a long while. She had no problem denying it, and now suddenly she does. For no reason. Literally none. And then the author multuplies the amount of panels where she doesnt answer, where it would have been the same to just leave it at the initial one where he grabs her and asks her. And so many other ways to implement those extra panels in more meaningful ways!!

...the author must have really run short on ideas (i'd worry if that's the case for such a standard confrontatiom scene). Or didnt care.

Wow. I ranted. That must have annoyed me way more than I thought 😂

I really dont get this manhwa. It goes from 0 to 100 in almost every chapter, with absolutely no build up or exposition.

bahaha the amount of people pissed at the FL in the comments section is amazing, I love it

Me this whole chapter: hzzZZZZTTT LIAAAAAAAAAN *unintelligible screaming*

Thanks for the update!! Hope our Milk Tea-ssi is stayin’ safe too!

If she doesn't answer him honestly to create some unnecessary drama, I'm gonna be over this real fast. Like this is the time to speak, literally since she was shouting moments ago. Thank you for your hard work and the update.

Why is thw author creating unnecessary drama. She only needs to say. I didn't steal it. I was protecting it from this riot. Check if im saging the teuth by yourself.

He can tell whether or not she is lying so why would she hesitate to say that -_-

ROOR21ROO

Huh? I thought we were all here because it's so badly written that it's entertaining. A blackhole spins to a snail's crawl compared to the pace of this story.

abel looked so heartbroken and refuses to believe she would do that but wants to hear it for himself. sis stop hesitating and tell him the truth or else we will

I stg girl...just tell him the truth T—T thank you so much for the translation!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread