Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Thanks, but sadly we almost reached the end of the raws. It will be one week for each chapter😑

oh my GOD ontop of all her beautiful designs, shes also like really cool ?????!!!!!! i'm developing a crush on her

@ROOR21ROO

It is not about the post about Chapter 24 but the comments and spoilers underneath it...which is questionable that I hope is not true🤔😭

It was written in the comment that Ian is 100% will end as ML...someone also replied that Ian was just misunderstood... and the admin of the account also commented to someone questioning it saying we will change our views in Ian after reading the novel... 😭

(I don't think I will like Ian no matter his reasons 🤮🤮🤮)... It is already hard to accept Ruve of Abandoned Empress even with the reasons of the past, Ruve is more forgivable bc he is only bad on the previous life but different in current life bc he is more kind and took hardship to woo Tia...while Ian is still womanizer and cheater in this life.

I love Melissa and Yona's interactions. They're great together. And Melissa's also turning out to be so cool! I'm so happy for her.

Dex-chan lover
YES QUEEN NOT QUEEN SINCE U AINT TRYING TO MARRY THAT SHIT PRINCE

master of fucking up dumbasses ily melissa

Goddamn... She's awesome! She's getting up there now with the protagonist from "May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?" for my current female lead protagonist.

@bookworm_sueweetie and everyone wondering about spoielrs. Go onto NU and look at teh spoiler thread, someone just posted that they skipped to the end of the novel and read the last chapter before epilogues or something. May or may not be true again but it may hold the info yall are looking for

To the people who are still worried about the spoiler

It's been debunked. Someone who can read Korean confirmed the comment was a troll and even shared a bit of spoilers about Nine and Melissa.

There's a bit of stuff translated but basically, Melissa proposed to Nine.

You can find the said spoiler here.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/beware-of-the-villainess.103056/page-15

@bookworm_sueweetie

Thats still people guessing though because someone just spoiled the actual contents of ch 87 in the novel

Read Gumiho's comment.
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/beware-of-the-villainess.103056/page-15

All those instagram comments are based off ch 24 from the instagram posts itself. People are still misunderstanding the images.

Users who are viewing this thread