Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
The twist is that the Melissa we usually see is only how she views herself. In reality, she has the masculine and badass face we see when she's shocked or scheming !

Unfortunately its my concern that its people who say theyve actually read the novel that Melissa ends up with you know who. We havent read the novel so realistically how do we know. im praying its fake tho but I dunno

@AmyzingAmy
@goldfish178 - Finally, some people who don't believe in some random comment they saw on the Internet. I can't believe the number of people who said they want to drop this just because they read something from the Internet. They don't even know if it's true. And to people who do MTL spoilers, it's still MTL. A lot is lost in translation so unless you know even a bit of Korean and you're sure the spoilers you got is from a reliable source, always take what you read with a grain of salt. It's the Internet and a lot of can be misunderstood if it's said out of context.

If it happens, if it doesn't happen, I don't give af. I'm enjoying the webtoon right now and I'll keep reading.

Edit: Fixed with spoiler tag.

Hey if you guys are talking about that instagram post of ch 24.

But no Ian is NOT the ml based off of that. Thats just bad reading comprehension. After what happened, Current Melissa had a talk with the spirit of og little Melissa and ofc og little Melissa was obsessed and loved Ian because she was starved for affection. Thats what comes up in their dialogue while current Melissa patiently listens to og little Melissa's sadness and dreams. From what I've found, no one said they are ending up together. Its just the past and current Melissa were rooting for each other in that scene and came to an understanding that current Melissa is able to be happy on her own through her own means and lil Melissa was cheering for her (after they had a talk and current Melissa comforted og little Melissa). So SO FAR I haven't seen anything definite of who she ends up eith or if she even ends up with anyone.
But from the artwork it seems Nine will be the ml. We'll only find out after reading the webtoon or novel tho.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful updates. You guys are awesome. Melissa is such a great FL. (Sidenote: the only way she would ever end up with Ian is if he cleans up his shit and literally crawls on his knees for months and months begging for forgiveness)

@AnimeLova you're making noise and bashing it now but regardless of what happens we both know your dumb brain is still gonna come back and read it, don't believe it till you see it

Dudes, listen, obviously Nine is the main lead. It makes no sense to make it anyone else.

@Soccer1223 Is there a particular reason you're being rude to me I don't remember ever saying shit to you haha. Pretty unreasonable to just come out and call me dumb when you dont know anything about me. Didnt know voicing my opinion like everyone else on this thread was a crime fuck me

shes sooo cool, the best f lead a seen in soo much time, shes soo real, don't take shit for anyone , i'm so proud of her because she don't change for anyone, just be herself and proud of that, amazing!

Melissa is the ultimate girl crush 😍
Those spoilers in the comments though ...
I am going to see what happens before making a decision to drop .... sometimes spoilers aren’t true. When i read the first chapter I also saw a spoiler saying that they read the raws and how the MC was annoying and frustrating so I was going to drop it. But now, I’m happy I didn’t drop the series because I love Melissa

My Korean is a little shaky but here's what I got from the raws

Melissa was physically exhausted after her fight with Jack and succumbed to her wounds. In her dreams, she met her younger self, the "spirit" of the original character aka Baby Melissa. Baby Melissa is crying and acts like a brat but ultimately confides she wants to be loved by someone. Shes convinced that Prince Ian is that someone, with him being her fiance and the crown prince and all that fairytale jazz.

Without getting too much into details (due to my subpar Korean vocab), this scene highlights the difference between the original Melissa, who chased love and acceptance from those who would never give it, and the reincarnated Melissa, who is beginning to make genuine connections with others (ie Nine, Yona, potentially Yuri from the cover art) and finding her own strengths (sword fighting).

Ian is mentioned only because that's who Baby Melissa focused all her hopes of finding reciprocal love onto, but reincarnated Melissa points out the flaws in that logic pretty quickly.

Dex-chan lover
LOL wait hold up did she see him coming or was it just lucky? XD
Many thanks

You never realize how much of a lesbian you are until you watch a muscled woman beat a fury

Users who are viewing this thread