Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
So badasss, i love you lady Melissa!!! Lololol but the duke, i knew he was shitty but i didn't know his shittiness goes beyond helping spread a false rumors about her own daughther smh 🙄🙄

@Starbright

I only read it in the comment section of an IG post. They said they read in the novel. I also can't believe it tho.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_yJB_7pzOQ/?igshid=1cftqub6j84s5

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I agree. This series is Dark Souls.

Or whatever works for the "intelligence corner" of Dark Souls because all the other characters are "brutally retarded"

Just when the scanlators say not to post on social media, the source for the image is even a third party manga site :((

Yona should get her own series like (the maid will pwn you all) hahaha
Can't wait for them to get Yuri in the team :D

oh fuck.. she's super hot in that outfit.
Definitly my top MC ever😍

@Starbright

She probably figured it out because the wolf that showed up has blue fur and is missing a tongue, which is the same as Nine, who has blue hair and a missing tongue. Not to mention, the red haired werewolf referred to Nine two chapters ago when he landed in the court yard, implying that Nine has something to do with werewolves. Putting everything together, and the note she just received, she can be pretty sure of who the wolf is.

@bookworm_sueweetie I hope that is a fake spoiler... I have never liked the whole forgive the asshole "ml" plot that many of these stories follow.

Double-page supporter
Yona is such a sassy savage money grub. I LOVE HER 🤣🤣. I also love Heini, her fangirling represents us.
Melissa, can you stop setting my heart on fire. How much more bada** are you gonna get. I love a FL that can fight

@bookworm_sueweetie
totes hope not. Nine FTW. Imma accept no one but my blue werewolf boy as the ML. Ian can take a hike

We stan a sword-fighting queen
I am CRUSHED, what do you mean Nine is not the ML? He is in the freaking cover :((( If she ends up with Ian I'm leaving :T

Users who are viewing this thread