Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I went to newtoki59 and browsed and browsed comments about this. What I got is:
Author fucking really pulled the "asshole is actually not a bad guy but misunderstood"
Like damn, he simply brushed how miserable the protagonist was with him and "redeemed" him.
I don't know guys but I think it's time to drop this shit.

I'm pretty sure it's fake. They didn't give any details for the spoiler and like how others pointed out, he isn't in the cover of the novels.

Melissa is too good for the fuckboy. Let her be with Nine.

Umm translator-nim i want to ask if you've made typo, i think Liev is Melissa's pet dog to keep Jake away not Ian... Since Jake is allergic to dog fur... Anyway thanks for the translation i'm always grateful too you all ^^ and lastly... ALL HAIL TO QUEEN MELISSA!!

I SWEAR IF WHAT YALL ARE SAYING IS TRUE IM DROPPING THIS ASAP. Sucks because I thought I finally found a good manhwa with a strong independent badass femalse MC who doesn't let shitty playboys walk all over her but I guess I was wrong. Even if he is misunderstood doesn't mean he isnt a playboy fucking hell.

Melissa makes me question my sexuality. 10/10 would stan her though!

@ Kuroageha Omg I hope that's not true 😔 I don't want to drop such funny story w/ kick-ass MC who can actually do something for herself 😢😢

@Kuroageha - I'm still gonna stick by and see what happens. They might pull a Latte and give an alternate ending. Personally, I wouldn't believe some spoilers from random comments section of Instagram unless they give more details.

Translating spoilers from comments section in Korea is also unreliable if you MTL it.

Guys, don't worry, I looked through a spoiler forum a while ago and it's pretty clear that Nine is the ML. Don't drop this!! 'Course MC ain't gonna end up with dick prince. He was made out to be such an obvious asshole, of course he won't be ending up with protagonist any time soon. Nine is in the cover too!! Manga summary says MC is here to beat the male leads' ass, not end up with one of them :)

Thanks for the update. Frankly, lets not trust that disturbing new fake spoiler (well, I certainly sound like I'm in denial)
In the first place
I admit, I CAN see Melissa and Ian get their engagement/wedding AS A PLOT POINT ONLY (she's changed a lot to the old Melissa, it was the royal family who wanted the engagement *this spoiler was only mentioned once so it may not be true*) but I certainly can't see a modern woman/reincarnated person go with Ian WHEN he was a douche 99.9% of the time prior to her reincarnation, so what if he was misunderstood? Does it justify his actions of letting his fiancee see his affairs in broad daylight and right in front of her eyes? How can Ian even go with Melissa when he shows some attraction with Yuri? THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEE THE SPOILER REMOTELY HAPPEN IS FOR SOME ODD REASON, NINEXYURI HAPPENS (aka Mel's most supportive duo). But so far, Nine according to spoilers already tried to confess to Mel and got the fireworks made his confession mute trope

Users who are viewing this thread