Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

@rozuarison08 Or they could just not because our MC is clearly not into girls. I sincerely hope the writer isn't willing to throw away reason just to satiate idiots like you. Go read some Yuri H, weeb.

Double-page supporter
awwww nine please melissa has two hands!!! hshdjabdbhdb i cant take this misunderstanding plot with nine x(

Dex-chan lover
who's the snitch?

whoever they are, they better be ready, as like they say, snitches get stitches...

Bet that’s Yona, that greedy little minx. She’s found a victim lol.

wow his feelings are confirmed thats it
i just changed from neutral to a aggressive shipper of ninne x melissa
i mean melissa x nine is cool too but i mean
id like to see the former cause it'd seem more fun 😍
not that i dont like yuri but wont they just be amazing as like besties who say they'll marry each other as jokes?
but still much left to say the mc has after all not yet entered yuri's route much romantically i guess
so who knows
but ik im team nine yea yea team nine !!!!
it'd great to see him talk and get a bit dominant .hhehehehe

but i wanna see more of yona first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@LullabiesLullabyes lololol nice i support u

OH MY GOD I SHOULDVE PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO THE STORY BUT NINE REALLY DOESNT LET ME 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I CANT HE IS SO CUTE PLS SOMEONE PROTECT HIM OR IMMA GONNA JUMP TO THIS MANHWA ASAP 😭😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
Does the concept of gender doesnt exist for nine because he was partly a wolf? Even if melissa confess her love for Yuri, im pretty sure most people would assume that its either she was simply a a very important friend or as close as her family or whatnot, not a lover.

Nine is the best 😭
And now I'm worried about Melilssa

Thanks for the update!!

NINE MY PRECIOUS BOY IF THERE'S NO ONE IN THE WORLD WILL CHERISH YOU PLEASE LET DO IT INSTEAD I'M WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR HAPPINESS 😭❤

NOT SURE ABT THIS BUT I'M GONNA BET THAT NINE IS THE ANSWER AND NOT THE SWORD 🤡

Lol i bet she's gonna end up swapping it with something Yuri has or something Yuri made so it would be priceless and a knockout for Peacock.

Users who are viewing this thread