Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Oh nooooo!!!! 🥺 what did nine say!!??? And I hope nine doesn’t miss understand Melissa’s reaction!!!

WHEN I SAID IMMA THROW HANDS IF SHE DIDN'T HEAR HIS CONFESSION, I MEAN IT. WHY U GOTTA BE DISTRACTED NOW OF ALL TIMES MELISSA???? TT^TT

I hope nine wouldn't miss understanding melisa face expression... Aaa did nine confess to her or what? For som reason I feel bad for him. TT

Dex-chan lover
Homygod, I want Melissa to tell me to go live in silence. 😳

The rivalry between Nine and Melissa is so cute and funny, though I hope they can be friends or work together soon.

And geez, story. Let Nine confess in peace goddamit. 😤

So Yuri's bros were there to throw down with Ian. I love it. I wonder if they would have set Ian on fire.
Poor Yuri. But damn, Nine's smug face. lol
Aww... I guess Mel didn't hear Nine's confession.

Aggregator gang
I second hoping that Nine wouldn't misunderstand.

I enjoy the credit page too "My ass is Thicc" lololololol

Thanks for the update!

Omg Melissa just look at Nine and hear his confession. With that face now he will misunderstood 🤣🤣. Poor Nine..
Thank you for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
IT'S ALWAYS THE FIREWORKS ISN'T IT.
NINE PICK A BETTER TIMING PLS. I hope it wasn't a confession cause her expression is gonna make him misunderstand.

Omg. I am internally screaming right now! Forget the cliche where the main character can't hear the love interest's love confession because of the fireworks and doesn't even think of asking to repeat themselves... I just hope that Nine wouldn't think that her 'disgusted' expression was aimed at him. :I

Double-page supporter
Well damn. Prince got based, Yuri got yuri-blocked, and Nine got shonen-protagonist-confession-fireworks-zoned.
And then she finds her brother using his stalker powers on yuri

@Ammaple27 most definitely, he will misunderstand the expression, hijinks ensues and then he realizes she is still his master and a puppy can always wait for their chance to hump their master's leg, or more than just a leg. wink wink nudge nudge

i hope nine didnt see melissas face and take it the wrong way cuz jake is FREAKING STALKING yuri

Dex-chan lover
You actually can counter the sound if you just whisper it to her ear, very effective..

Ian finally gets silenced! That's so satisfying
And I hope Nine will not misunderstand Melissa's expression on the last panel.. because poor that puppy 😌

Users who are viewing this thread