Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Contributor
Come to think of it, this is probably one of the first times where there's been a prospective straight couple and a prospective gay couple competing in a triangle, and I'm fond of all three characters, and I'm unabashedly rooting for the straight one.

I mean it's not 100% clear that Miss Yuri is aiming to be romantically involved per se, she could, within the realms of comprehensibility just be a jealous BFF—but for the purposes of this statement I'm assuming that she would like to be romantically entangled, bearing in mind that either way would be equally respectable.

MY HEART!
Nine is such a cutie
klvTz9Y.jpg

I wish more MLs were like Nine. Less possessive/entitled and more respectful of her choices. Who she chooses to love. Although it is sad that he feels so depressed, I am happy he has such a clear headed way of seeing the situation

@ChiChidi Ye, sadly those who act like that normally are the 2nd ml in most stories...... though I hope Nine does end up being the actual ml, he's such a cutie.🥰

Group Leader
I have never seen such a soft ML before, its so new... he isn't possesive at all, yes he has some fits of jealousy but who doesn't get jealous? He doesn't project his jealousy onto her, thats something new.

This has kind of ceased to be fun and now I'm just really grossed out by all the guys that are hunting after yuri

I love the art and I love Melissa interactions with everyone but I kind of want to get to the climax like get to the point where these guys realize they are disgusting in so many ways because I mean we're getting closer and closer to 50 chapters and I'm exhausted from how disgusted and immoral those guys are like I just want to beat them down into the ground and make sure that they can never get up again that's how much I actually hate them.

Wtf. 42 chapters in and Nine finnaly decided to confess but thw author pulled thay bullshit? It starting to get so annoying having to wait. This just isn't good anymore and is instead boring. This author better get their act together

Users who are viewing this thread