Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

It's time for Jake to get a wake up call from Melissa!
I hope Melissa will be okay after using that much amount of magic

Double-page supporter
Hey this has the added bonus of her no longer being vulnerable to werewolves!

Dex-chan lover
@MegaXL Maybe, but I feel like this would be too much of a get out of jail free card for that after making such a big deal about it before, so the author might not have gone through with removing the vulnerability completely. That or they might not have even thought of it at all when writing this part. I'm assuming incapable of using magic again herself but still at least somewhat vulnerable to werewolves until specifically stated otherwise.

that face hahah, im glad the artist snucked some memes in his work xd

Fed-Kun's army
We haven't given the artist enough credit for all these backgrounds. Most korean mangas tend to use photos, or horrible cheap 3D rendered backgrounds.

I agree. Even if the artist traced a horse model at least they drew it and colored it instead of just placing a 3D model of a horse in the panels. The artwork just doesn't look that great when its mixed with 2D and 3D that's lazily done.

I just had a thought ! Did they not say as a Noble with magic that She could not become a werewolf or other creature because the power would interfere and kill her? Guess that Problems Fixed! But I wonder if she need to be a werewolf? Why not a Vampire or Demon KING!

Fed-Kun's army
Actually, the phraseologism "black curtain" doesn't originally mean evil, it just means "behind the scenes". In tradtional Eastern theatre, the backround is black and prompters also wear black clothers covering their whole bodies including their faces so they are inconspicuous enough.

But yes, currently it does mean Mastermind.

Double-page supporter
Yuri being like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz with her sawhorse, that's so cute

Yasss gurl, beat the stalker down to the ground that he learns his lesson. Stalking is stalking and it's the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread