Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

THE RED PEST HAS APPEARED

3/4 are taken care of, time to finish cleaning up! >:D

...Who is he calling a "butcher"? Or is he looking into a mirror? Killing that quantity of animals just for fun... I'm glad to see that Yuri disliked that as much as I.

@Eladine but there's a difference: what your cat brings you is not prey: it's an offering, a gift to let you know that they acknowledge you as their leader or someone stronger than them (my sister's used to left his little "offerings" inside my school shoes, tho I don't know what I did to gain such honor when all I did was spoil and pamper him 😅)

Aggregator gang
@Fran1212: no, what i was saying is the novel "The brats I love" that the girl (MC of "Beware of the villainess") who is possessing Melissa's body read back then, not the novel "Beware of the villainess"

Dex-chan lover
At least Jake has the brainpower to understand the lesson and his misdeeds, maybe he won't be completely shit.

I mean, he'd still be mostly shit, but progress is progress

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 45: The Visceral Teardown of Edward Cullen Jake Podebrat

Also, "WTF. Is he a pervert?" has the same energy as "The hell is this clown?"

gonna say out of all the male leads i feel like jake was the most benign and had yuri just told him she found it creepy he would have stopped and isnt Melisa doing the same thing shes accused jake of protecting yuri without her asking for it. it just feels like they rushed jake way to fast and could have made him so much creepier like him stealing stuff from her trash or her hair while shes sleeping shit like that

Aggregator gang
Yuri is so cute that I would be obsessive like the mls then allow melissa to torture me. Demn. Heaven

@powerneed yeahh it was too fast xD However, I really feel sorry for Yuri if they'll add that 😂

I so want to know what will happen after melissa thought the useless 4 a lesson

Users who are viewing this thread