Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

ugh wtf with that ginger wolf, all that fucking prey, i hope he give it away to the people in need because its a fucking waste of animal lifes

Kie

Contributor
@Calcifer94 But he didn't understand it, though? Nor does he show any regret towards what he did, just regret over the fact that he's been blatantly told to cut that shit off. He literally stalked someone he never, ever spoke to for months on end and made her the object of his obsession without even considering what she must have felt like. When he got reprimanded several times by Melissa in the past, he brushed it off without showing any attempt at critical self-reflection. It's only when Yuri spoke to him for the first goddamn time ever that he showed any interest in listening to anything, literally blushing and uwuing thinking that she'd understand and appreciate his stalking, that he even tried to be a nice person. And when he got scolded it knocked him out of the delusion that she wanted or needed him. He had never tried to understand Yuri, had never empathized with her, had never considered what she must have felt like. Do you know how scary it is to be stalked by someone proclaiming they love you, but that someone is also someone you've literally never met? Like, holy shit, that's traumatic beyond belief. How in the world did you come to the conclusion that just because he's reached the baseline going from scum of the Earth to scum of the Earth that understands just a tiny bit his behaviour was wrong means that he deserves a romantic relationship with the person he's stalked? You don't deserve a romantic relationship with anyone if your only quality is decent (not even good) human behaviour. Yuri deserves someone who will empathize with her, ask her her thoughts, and share her values (and appreciate her strength as a genius magician who can protect herself), not some stalker who finally sees that stalking may be bad (but still doesn't fully comprehend it).

Dex-chan lover
Yuri and Melissa made Jake taste his own medicine. Now go to Mars you stupid stalker.

But as one fly drop another appear. Time to beat the mutt again. 😂

That was SO satisfying to read. This is seriously one of the most feminist and amazing manhwa/manga I've read. It's so good. Putting Jake in a situation where his male privilege got taken away, and he had to feel the terror of being followed ("protected") by a larger, scarier creature without consent - what better way to try to make him see his actions from another perspective?

And giving Yuri a chance to be straightforward and blunt with him afterwards REALLY drove the point home about how his actions were in no way romantic.

Now to see what's in store for Jack, what with Melissa having already handed his ass to him once before! Poor Yuri looks sick to her stomach.

Heh, that's one problem solved. Now we have the naughty puppy that needs a bit of discipline.

I love this manhwa so much 😍this is the third time I'm reading this chapter since it updated. Every update sparks joy.

This story is so flipping funny! Its great to see such a bad-ass MC. She’s seriously the best. Thank you for the update! 😄

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this might be a good opportunity to see how the author handled what I saw someone mention on the previous chapter. Here's hoping they did at least think of this thing that stuck out to random readers about their setting's magic mechanics.

The comment in question if you're curious what I'm talking about https://mangadex.org/thread/328540/10/#post_3237128

Yep. Next target. They really can't let our dear villainess get some rest.. sigh..

Btw, is it just me or is there some missing panel before Yuri call out Jake's act? I'm seeing this problem on Ebony too, actually.

im glad jake was finally put to a stop. i HATE, i fucking HATE stalkers they gross me out so much. ther only time ill accept stalking is in stalker x stalker because both parties are fine with it and encourage it to. but when its like jake i want to throw up

After one idiotic conclusion u can’t smack in the face with another idiotic situation LMAO FUCK 😩

Dex-chan lover
This song is really for the entire series actually
but especially this chapter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMpAq3cB4zs

Dex-chan lover
Put em in their place part FOUR. lets go.

green, prince, bro, now its the annoying wolf

Users who are viewing this thread