Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

I can't wait to see this one gets own by Melissa. He's not only one of the jerks that's obsessed on Yuri, he's also the one who hurt Nine. I'm looking forward for his demise. :)

And thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@powerneed No, Melissa isn't doing the same thing Jack was doing. Firstly, Melissa and Yuri are both actually friends, but Yuri hasn't really met Jack before this chapter. Secondly, she's not protecting Yuri without her knowing about it, she told Yuri that Jack was stalking her and then made a plan and took action to stop Jack after that. Thirdly, she's not just stopping Jack for Yuri, she's also stopping Jack for her own selfish reasons, including just wanting to punish her brother for behaving in a manner she finds to be creepy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Volttekka Yeah I agree, out of all of them I feel like Jake actually has a chance at being redeemable. So far he hasn't actually tried to make people upset with his actions. In comparison to the cheating prince, sadistic/rapey merchant, and the bloodthirsty werewolf, Jake is a fucking Saint. If he got his shit together he honestly could become likable. All he needs to do is mellow out and stay away from the Crown Prince.

Jake was definitely in the wrong lol, but out of all the original MLs, I think he’s the most redeemable. Hope he learns from this and joins the team later

Contributor
Somehow I don't think Yuri will be Jack's current obsession like Melissa thinks... 😂

@powerneed Stalking is not benign. We know Jake wasn't particularly dangerous because we know his character. But can you imagine if you had a stalker? It's incredibly scary.

isn't melissa too nice to jake... i thought they should at least put him into a cage and carry it around to "protect" him or something harsher instead of just schooling😕

@ktmaa Unfortunately, based on the comments, a lot of people think Melissa was too harsh on Jake. They don't know how scary it is to be a woman sometimes.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad Jake got a taste of his own medicine, I hope he can be better. Anyways I want Melissa to beat that werewolf up again

Dex-chan lover
I just feel the "lesson" here didn't quite fit the crime. Actively being chased like that is still quite a bit different than the low-key but permanent menace of long-time stalking. They should have done something where they wore him down over days and weeks and months until he is just a raw bundle of nerves ...

Users who are viewing this thread