Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
I like how this manhwa trolls the whole otome genre and created a way understandable ''realistic'' plot! Yuri literally my favorite Yuri character finally speaks mighty words to the stalker bro!!

i love Melissa and Yuri and i want them to end up together or at least live together in a cottage

Melissa must be thinking, ** looks like another problem to deal with.😂
By the way, Thank you for translating!!😍

I really like the whole "stop assuming I'm weak because I'm cute and a girl" and the "don't help me if I didn't ask for it first, again and again." It's nice and funny to see this webco destroying usual tropes like that.
The art is soooo gorgeous. Thxxxx

I was wondering when this clown would show up again... poor Yuri, homegirl doesn't get a break does she? But hey, brunette Nine is the goodest boi and that's all what matters <3

Ty for the chapter!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure if I want Melissa or Nine to deal with him.
Both would be satisfying as hell, but I at least want him to react to Nine getting his tongue and fangs back ! Then Melissa can totally crush him.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously every male character here except for Nine is a crazy,narcissistic,son of a bitches and a bunch of simps. Look at all thoes a poor animals. I can't wait for Melissa to crush this next target, maybe cut his head?

Thank you for the chapter. So glad to see another bite the dust get beaten and it's nice it rolls right into the next target to destroy.

And this moron is back for more. Maybe Melissa can whoop him again in front of all the nobles. I'm quite happy with how they pointed out how the whole "silent protector" thing is actaully super weird and creepy irl, and I'm very happy that Yuri straight up told him to stop and that she didn't like him because of it. Maybe this will be a wake up call for Jake and he'll stop being such an unlikable prick. He is significantly better than the Crown Prince in my eyes, because at least he wasn't actively malicious towards anyone, just rude and creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread