Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
...and the villain will be crushed with extreme prejudice. Or at least this is what I imagine should follow the last line.

It was nice knowing you.

Fed-Kun's army
Melissa, really? You remember all the shitty "male lead" and hatch plans to deal with them one by one and you somehow forget about that one villain, or villains later? Kinda disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that crying at the movies bit,I balled my eyes out watching a dogs purpose

Fed-Kun's army
@Notesha well the "male leads" are kinda like villains and she wasn't prepared for The Villain because he arrived earlier than she thought.

angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine angry nine

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't envy the bad guy here. The moment MC whips out her sword, he ded.

Well... Here's to hoping she makes the "villain" see the how much of a silly little bitch he is.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that last bit is just absolutely horrid English. I am taking for granted that he meant "I've kidnapped your little princess (Yuri) and Jack Forton, Melissa Podebrat and Nine Forton" since if you read it at face value, it means he kidnapped all 4 and the way I wrote it, kidnap first 2, explaining it to the last 2.

@Missi yeah, I meant Melissa, but the new one is a threat to the targets too: he kidnapped Yuri because Jack showed interest on her but then I wonder: if he did it because of Jack, does that mean that we will have three more villains... Or two if we count Melissa as Ian's villainess...? As you said, it would be interesting to have something to add more spice to the story, but now I wonder: was Nine the "black horse" of the story? What do you think? 🤔

Angry Nine is Hawt🤤
The heck is with that crazy bastard that kidnapped our dear Yuri and took control of the lovely dog. Unforgivable! Go Melissa beat that hateful being
Thank you for the translation❤️

Why is Nina angry? Is this dude the reason why Nine was cast out?

The plot moved quicker than usual in this chapter compared to other chapters. The transition seems a bit forced, but I’m really looking forward to this new arc!

Kyaaahhhh~❤️ i like the look on Nine's face hehehe its not interesting if there is no villaine anymore in the story.

@Chet31 i'm a bit confused. I think in the last page, he means he kidnap Yuri, and Jack, Mellisa and Nine come to get her..

Anyway thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread