Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

A bluff? Actually the MC unknowingly infused those runes with swords power and anything that happens to them to deface said runes that sudden infusion of power into these fools...could be fatal(again a guess, but would fit with Migen's poisoned condition being untreated)
Basically wedged a grenade with the pin pulled up their a$$es.

Aggregator gang
If you can't handle me at my
BL90qJY.png

you don't deserve me at my
uxrHDdc.png

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl can't get a moment of rest lol
Also wheezing at Pyroclastic's comment lolol

y'all should also look up the version of lazenca save us on immortal songs by win woo hyuk. it's a masterpiece at that point hahaha

MELISSA I LOVE YOOOOOUUU!!!
XD

ooh this was perfect. the etiquete lesson, the 'curse' on their fangs and the way little dumbass migen tried to manipulate her with 'hero' talk like some common protagonist and failed, telepathy with yona... aaaah perfect :D

also, we seem to be followinf a pattern - first was the 'intro meeting put-down' and then a more serious smackdown right? so we should still see the 'epic finalr' for at least the richboy yandere type (that little game wws nowhere near enough, she needs to take away all his money) and of course princeling and the epic badass 'broken engagement's cene, right?

aaaah i can't wait!!

🤭💕 she smelled like werewolf, is she a werewolves goddess?

Gosh, imagine in my wildest imagination if Nine has secretly rub his scent on Melissa

Author is so cruel, Melissa just can't get a break with all these idiots around her.

And Yona's pay is getting worrisome, Melissa might be bankrupt by now and doesn't even know it yet. Yona might be the final boss.

I-
JZOqortj_o.jpeg

My 🐒 brain can only process
PLEASE STEP ON ME, MA'AM​
LORD, SHE'S SO PERFECT THERE.

Thanks for the update! Have a nice holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread