Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Melissa is so blunt towards him that I feel a tiny little bit bad, but I guess he deserved it.

All hail our lady Melissa!!!

Pls don't easily forgive Ian that fast. He needs to learn more lessons from teacher Melissa.

This is just a hypothesis. He's a prince and it's unhealthy to dye your hair a lot so maybe he's using magic to go it. The reason Melissa can see Ian's original appearance might be because she's using a holy weapon (maybe not at the moment but because the holiness rubbed off on her you know? and that's why Jake can too cuz he used Monica) idk. That's just what I was thinking.

Fed-Kun's army
I do feel a bit sorry for him, but only a bit really. I would be suspicious as well if he suddenly did something nice for her. It is so out of his character.

Spoiler for everybody interested in spoilers (duh!)
from LN:
Prince is mostly sincere and honest here, this is his sort of redemption arc.
In future He is gonna help main heroine fighting the end game boss. Unlike most of nobles. He also will become/already became a better man.
So do not hate poor prince, you better save your hate and anger for peacock, cause he is the next boss and he is absolute trash in every regard.

Happy holidays to everyone of you. Happy Christmas!

Dex-chan lover
Man, somebody give that boy a new gun 😂
Also, kind of dig Ian redemption. He did feel bad, but forgive isn't that easy.

I know that ian is a jerk but his looks...
His hair ...it looks cool i can smell just by looking at it lmao i sound like a pervert but seriously i miss nine and yona , (and again i like ian character development , he looked handsome once again

The prince is reaping what he sowed lol I don’t feel bad for him in the slightest. He needs to understand his actions have real, impactful consequences, especially if he’s to be sovereign

I didn't read the novel either, though here it looks dyed - I didn't recognize him as I thought of him as black-haired and here it was clearly brown (before they got to the palace). Must have been done with magic, going from a dark colour to a lighter one requires bleach in real life - harsh on the hair and I doubt that'd be permitted for a royal.

Thanks for the update!

I was thinking that WE NEVER see Ian's parents... OMG maybe he is blonde? I'm so curious which one is his colour!

About his hair color, in his first appearance it's brownish on some panel it's black me too scanlators em confused😵 but he looks hot either way. Poor baby Jake my condolences😔. I feel that Ian is sincere right now but of course it'd be hard to forgive him because of him track record. Thank you for the update and Merry Christmas!

I'm feeling bad for him and I hate it! I know he deserves it but I feel bad and I hate it!!

ps. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!! Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread