Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

The original colour of princes hair was blackish, look at other chapters then the first one.

The vibe I'm getting is that Ian has somewhat seen the error of his ways which is why he apologizing to all the girls he used to play around with. That doesn't help him with Melissa or politicaly that just purely trying to be a good guy.
But he still hasn't realised that he's completely ruin his relationship with Melissa and she no longer loves him and only sees the worst in him. Ian probobly thinks his path to redemption with her is to fix their relationship by proving he's a change man.

When in reality he needs to breakup with her so that she can find someone who genuinely loves her and slowly regain her trust with the hope they could be friends in the future.

To Romee
No they don't deserve , I would prefer to watch Nine wolf form selling moe rather than to know how the sh#t feeling himself.
What is the heck with author making sh#t look miserable who will buy it ??
Emm And I think they made him less eye catching may be artist nim just made his hair duller ??
Who knows I almost forgot who he was if MC have not said it was IAN

Dex-chan lover
I would really snapped if mel happen to switch to ian route.

Thank you sooooo much for the translations!!

do you think that...
I know it's a crazy idea but
do you think that Ian could redeem himself?

@412001 Yup that's the one.
I haven't finished the show and last I saw the dude was kinda an ass without the plot too, but his situation felt a bit pitiful sometimes.

@Irasia It's called Extraordinary you.

I was feeling sorry for Ian, but then I remembered that he repeatedly/purposefully called Melissa to the castle so that she could witness his infidelity. Now I don’t feel sorry for him. I appreciate that he’s trying to turn over a new leaf but he can’t expect her to “forgive and forget” so quickly. Your flowers are useless here buddy. Too little, too late. Just give her the engagement annulment she wants.

Thanks for the update 😊

Banned
@themcm

Are you asking if he could in her eyes?
Then the answer is a definite no because of the extent he went to get his finance to harass him. The dude is sadomasochist. He enjoyed both inflicting the pain of jealousy on his finance and the aftermath that occurred to him.
That's why he dumped the girls so readily but never dumped her.

The previous person that the Korean soul took over would probably allow him to redeem himself. Cause she might have been a masochist.
The MC is a sadist to those she has strong negative feelings for and loving to those she has positive feelings for. So he's a bad fit for her.

Not gonna lie, the shitty male leads looks so cute while sulking and blushing😳😆
I've mixed feeling toward Ian... sigh..
Thanks for the update~♡

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and aw snap is he trying to win back Melissa. I think in Jake's case its more of him still dealing with the double blow of being told off by Yuri and then minutes later losing his most prized possession which was something that helped define him as a person and was a big part of his life. So he's in a dark place emotionally which he isn't processing or dealing with very well.

awww :((( i know i hate the prince and cursed him from previous chapters, but awww :"(((

but you cannot really blame melissa for thinking that way

thanks for the update! Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

LOL that last page was so funny omg. The hair color looks the sameeee hair style did look kinda different tho or smth tbh, I don't even know

Users who are viewing this thread