Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Merry Christmas to us, a new chapter! Thanks for the excellent work.

Dex-chan lover
The hair color is clearly brown when he is outside. It turns back to black when they come back to the castle, because he doesn't need to disguise himself in the castle.

Well he can't really fixed his reputation or what people seeing him as. Sometimes we realize things little bit too late i gueds

Thank you so much for the update πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’‹

All the male leads are stupid except nine. But I'm not sure if Melissa likes him or just thinks of him like a pet.

Aww well it’s nice he’s trying to fix his mistakes now, but he was a complete ass before. But then I just think about if it was really how he was or if it was because of influence of the story making him act like that. But now melissa is changing the story now he is really different. I mean we definitely know something is going on in this world because of the voice yuri hears.

Edit : don’t worry if this makes no sense it’s just my rambling

I don't want to think much about his hair.. lets say the artist made an oopsie. His hair definitely looks the same

Boy, you were a terrible person, why are you surprised that she thinks of you badly?

Be happy she even bothers still talking to you! 😀

Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread