Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Ian must've awakened his bottom instinct since our queen called him "princess".
Go find another dom, honey.

Aggregator gang
Hmm?? Are they somehow being released from the story's influence and turning out to be decent people... ?

Merry Christmas!!! Ty guys so much for translating and doing such an amazing job, u really make my day whenever it’s updated!! And wow LMFAO Ian is so weird , how does one immediately seem to change their ways that quickly

tbh reading about Yuri's monologue brings up an interesting point about free-will in this story.
We know that Melissa's broken free and Yuri is aware of all the cycles, but is the same true of the MLs?
Like there 'bad' endings too right? Like the Green Hair ML keeps Yuri in a cage. Is that a true part of his character or is it the story brain-washing.

Unrelated, but
but it reminds me of that K-drama where some of the characters become self-aware. And one of them has the job to be a complete ass to the other girl, and he HAS to do it.
He's like a puppet when the story is going through a scene, and can only act by himself in the gaps of the story.

Ian kinda deserves it though? I get why some of y'all feel bad for him, but you need to remember what he put OG Melissa through. He legit rubbed his cheating in her face. Then made her out to be the villian for not liking it. OG Melissa got fucked for no good reason and these asshats are being treated like victims. I do feel bad for Jake though. Losing a treasured possession is pretty painful. Not as painful as always being a second class citizen in your own home, but painful nonetheless. Also, fuck Peacock. I would say he should go die in a fire, but I'm not sure if he's flammable trash.

Jack is the only redeemable ML and even if he's great for comic relief - the only werewolf I can stan is Nine.

Dex-chan lover
this is a nice chapter!!!!!!!!!! I like redemption when it properly undergone. the author likes to explore the potentials so cross fingers

Nah his hair is basically the same colour HAHA

Thank you for the updates!! Happy holidays everyone💖

@romee I totally agree! The males in this story (except nine) do not deserve this much screen time ... and I agree with Yeon on “artist did an oopsie” (most likely)
But yeah, there goes her vacation! 😩 I totally feel bad for her! Vacation is important (especially after hard work)
Happy holidays! Merry Christmas 🎄 and a happy new year everyone 😊
Stay healthy! Stay happy! Stay safe! 😷

I mean, i saw it was lighter, but rhe author should have kept it light brown throughout the chapter. I nearly didnt recognize him the fist time he appeared this chapter

I hope the author is not taking a path where Melissa forgives him and go back with him.

don't really care about him oh god i wanna murder-
but yeah dO ANY ONE OF THEM DESERVE THIS MUCH SCREEN TIME??

Thanks so much for the update and merry Christmas~

I feel bad for Ian, but he definitely deserves it 😓

Fed-Kun's army
Merry Christmas!!!

And oh pls ian.. the boy we chose, aka Nine is too far in the lead to compete with you.. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
are y'all in the discord colorblind? It's definitely a faaair bit lighter. Like yeah, it's in a range that an artist could make it like that from lighting alone, but frankly to a degree that it'd be artist error at that point (I say as someone who's had trouble with dark brown hair consistency myself), but it's also enough that it totally passes as dyed and makes more sense as such.

Anyways, huh, weird how different he seems. I wonder, is it because they've gone off course from the 'plot' enough that suddenly the characters aren't shackled by the design of the plot or something? That seems like the kinda thing the story might pull, with how things were going in the box in a previous chapter, too.

If he genuinely changes for the better it could be neat if they make a tentative friendship, but that annulment should still go through we don't need this mans.

Users who are viewing this thread