Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Group Leader
Are people that bad with colors?
Ian’s hair is an EXTREMELY different color than it was before. Don’t know how you don’t see the difference.
Ian’s hair is dyed brown. It was originally black.

can't blame melissa for how she thinks. plus ian looks a lot better looking all ashamed like that 😤

I don't know for you in the scans group, but I honestly thought it was someone else that just had yellow eyes since yes his hair was pretty different, It's brown and it's down, so idk, I just thought it was a handsome guy Melissa saw that would maybe lead them to a great store to purchase the gun her brother is searching for, but I really did see a pretty big difference, though it was subtle, idk.

Ian has made his first step to become a righteous prince... the first of many MANY steps.

he goes.. "oh no... you got me, it is all your fault for finding the patterns... you bitch stop looking for clues and be deep in love and blind!"?
if so, really he is too manipulative -_- acting like he is another person out of no where. and being angry once people have low expectations of his shitty ass.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. I don't think this going for redemption arcs is any sort of good idea. It'll just end up turning towards the cliches it tried to deconstruct in the first place.

Dudes like I’m not super man see I’m not wearing my suit and I’m wearing glasses brownishly changed my hair

Fed-Kun's army
hmm....i guess since the story already deviated from its proper course the male lead broke out of its role as well .-.
anyway...i'm on the same both as those guys in that group discord....i don't see much difference at all lol

Dex-chan lover
Ian is doing a 180 for sure I’m happy he’s willing to admit his faults! Good for you Ian! I feel kinda bad with him being all sad but good on Melissa not being swayed by that face! Also I look forward to the day where Jake finally respects Melissa!

Yasss we stan character growth! Go Ian! Although you were trash, even trash might be able to redeem himself so hopefully the kingdom doesn't get destroyed when he is coronated

Dex-chan lover
Well... At least he tried? It's a drop in the ocean of all the shitty thing he did and he isn't even close to making up with a small town worth of people he fucked over, but it's something, I guess.

Ian and Jake are like adorable idiot brothers. They definitely put you through hell and you surely hate them for it while you're growing up. But with some tough love, eventually they will get their shit together... hopefully 😂

im a slut for redemption arcs but if this continues the way i think it will be then this story wont be all that different from other transmigration stories. a shame

Double-page supporter
He seems like he's being sincere.

BUT.

He acted like an absolute tool before and trying to be slightly nice now is not going to make up for it. It would require a significant show of repentance and conviction to convince Melissa that he has changed. And even then, I doubt that she would actually want to be romantically involved with him anymore, in any capacity.

I'm not buying it lol, he's still trashy and has no respect for women, only got his shit together when his silver spoon was threatened
Even in his apology, he's acting so wronged like he's the victim, which isnt new for him
He was way too brainless before for me to accept any half hearted redemption arc, I hope melissa doesnt end up with him

I can't see a difference in his hair at all... (;¬_¬)

As for his sudden change of heart, people don't change quickly but he IS doing the right thing. The best apology is changed behavior. He is making an effort to change and apologize which is a great start!

Thank you for the chapter!

Well all the male characters aren’t truly -evil- (except Migen) so I’d enjoy some redemption arcs. Melissa is right to be suspicious of it though because it seems like he’s switching between liking her and Yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread