Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

"do all the males deserve this much screentime" -- absolutely galaxy brain question right there and so f'ing right

not sure if his hair has changed or not, its diff little different just not the different when dyeing hair,
but the point Melissa want to make is that he looks different than usual regardless
for going in disguise into this area and so which he points it out later in the chapter

a crying Jake is sooo 😍 and omg Melissa's look of disgust when Prince talks about changing her feelings about him😂

Aggregator gang
I'm fighting the impulse to feel sorry for him. it took him how long to apologize? Like, yes you're making progress but she's not required to forgive you.

I'm weak against repentant characters like this, too bad Nine is the ML!

Somewhere between the new personality or new hair color, prince is cute this chapter uwu
Yet at the same time I agree with Romee's comment at the end. There should be proportionally much more time spent on Nine and Yuri!! 💞

@peachybee amen

... I was seething every time I see Ian.

But this... He changed... and I'm like??? WHO ARE YOU.

I'm glad he's getting to understand what he did wrong, but there's still a long way to go and no way I'm forgiving him this soon, he needs to work on himself properly if he just even want to be friends with Melissa or Yuri.

this story is SO refreshing. Melissa stands her ground and grinds the annoying MLs until they realize the error of their ways and it’s SATISFYING. Thank you for translating !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread