Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

I'd love to see "redemption arcs" for all the main protagonists. Where they fix their shitty ways, and Melissa doesn't get with them but they at least understand the ways in which they've been shitty.

ian probably dyed his hair a shade lighter but its definitely not jet black like it was before .

Shit didn't realise it was the crown prince with that hair colour and was all like 'new cutie! 2nd ML???', the utter disappointment that followed ugh

oof kinda deserved it man even though it hurts lol. Try your best for redemption prince hahaha

NOOOOOOOOOO I HAVEN'T READ THIS IN M O N T H S AND I FINISHED THE STASH RIGHT WHEN IT GOT INTERESTING :(

He doesn't deserve mercy. He deserves a lot worse and a few hurtful words aren't even 1% of the harm he did to others.

He can work towards being a better person but the fact that he was utter trash who hurt countless women will remain. Plus calling his fiancé who genuinely loved him to see the whole thing is downright psychopathic (Before the current MC got her body). You have to be a special kind of messed up to do that.

Whether or not the prince gets a redemption arc or not, I don't particularly care. What I do care about, tho, is that he stays firmly out of Melissa's "harem". Basically he can't have a redemption arc and try to romance Melissa (or keep their engagement) at the same time. So if he's part of her harem, he is irredeemable. Even if the author writes him having a redemption arc, if he's trying to romance Melissa, then I don't buy it

Ha miss me w/ this bs prince, he should do the honorable thing and cancel the engagement. If he is really Truly sorry and is trying to mend his way then he should let her go. All the things he put her through, the things he forced her to watch and go through, the constant humiliation and ridicule, and also tarnishing her reputation and be viewed by society in such a horrible way. He needs to let her go, he can start w/ a sincere apology and move out of her way.

the crown prince deserves every single thing happening to him right now but god why is he so attractive. i think he's learning his lesson though so at least there's that!

but if the author makes him part of melissa's harem that would be absolute dogshit, for what he's done even if melissa forgives there's no way to excuse the things he did

Dex-chan lover
good. I wouldn't forgive anybody if those events could easily be covered with a bandaid. there are just irreconcilable relationships that we have to acknowledge in our life, it might be awkward but we have to move on
also. prince is attractive atm because he's being vulnerable, he's repenting but that's it. what would his personality be even if he joined the harem, like hell he could compete with Yuri or Nine, he could never reach the shoelaces of those two. the only thing he amounts to is his social position and the wealth of said social position

That's exactly what happen to me if i dyed my hair. If u have jet black there's no way the color to appear until u do amounts of bleach. Maybe there's no bleach at that time period

I am just saying but... I would appreciate having the next chapter UwU Owo OwO uwO Uwu

I feel like the only one from the target capture she like is her brother. They have a regular sibling love hate relationship.

I really dislike the prince, there is nothing that will redeem him at alll. What he did was unforgivable, they only thing that can happen maybe if he becomes a better prince (which i am only accepting because he is the crowned prince, and it would be extremely difficult to replace him).

Okay but like, why did I just realize that the prince and Melissa share the same eye color.... Like. No. Stob it.

Hmm, wild guess but I think he dyed his hair just to match Melissa. Either that or it's just to show he's turning over a new leaf.

Users who are viewing this thread