Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we've come quite far, those sudden changes tho... Anyways, let's see where this goes after those 3 months.

Ah. It seems the 'Spirit of the Author' is gonna either make Melissa the new heroine or try to get rid of her once and for all. Pretty sure its the former since between Yuri and Melissa, Meli is the more exciting protagonist.

ahhh what a satisfying end to the first season! thank you so much for your translations!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... they slowly change... hoping that they act like that because of plot and gradually back to normal. While they doesn't deserver MC affection, but I hoping they at least became decent to make MC not stressed about them. Yuri x MC X Nine all way!

Dex-chan lover
That's gonna yeet my wait outta 3 months... but thanks so much for the updates!

Aaaaah 3 months.. I shall wait🥺

Btw it’s kinda awkward at first seeing they changed but they are cute so it’s okay😍
But then I suddenly feel the chills when imagining PEACOCK 😱🙈😵

I really do hope that the boys change for the better, not because they're looking to get Melissa's attention but because they've learned their errors. well except for peacock cuz fuck him ( ̄ヘ ̄)

So excited to see more Nine next season ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

Double-page supporter
okay the boys changing their ways is so adorable.. melissa is a good influence, somehow.. lolol

thank you so much scanltn team!!

Did... did Jake become a siscon?

It'll be nice if they just reflected and are becoming decent human beings, but this is certainly sudden.. Bewy sus, aye o3o

Like others have said... The peacock is gonna cause trouble, ain't he? Lol

Man can't wait for the new season... thanks for chap guys♡ o3o

Was Melissa breaking that cube on Yuri the catalyst for the change? Even Yuri didn't expect anything to change because it "couldn't", but now ... did the "love interests" realise they could actually alter their behaviour and change?

Dex-chan lover
Jake's behavior is weird. I would expect him to be scared to death of Melissa. After all, she was the one that made him into a rabbit and made a wolfboy chase after him. Also, she broke his favorite gun.

Users who are viewing this thread