Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Apa

Maybe just maybe the father is a good character but mistaken?

Omg the decor- he better not have any ulterior motives like doing this to stop her from breaking off the engagement or smth like that

@Apa we may just have an awkward parent. He didn't know how to talk to her so he didn't. And the original daughter misunderstood. Like what seems to be common now. It would explain why any affection from the prince would be blown out of proportion with her.

Tsundere dad CUTE! Thank god at least one character won’t be insufferable.

Dex-chan lover
so hes the most awkward motherfucker father in the world? i mean he probably loves her buts he has no idea how to treat girls, thats why he just toook care of the brother , coz he had some idea of how to raise a boy, but the dude went fucking 300% effort to make a pink room coz his daughter wanted to talk to him, something that has never happened, all in order to make her comfortable.....

basically:
EMZ4QHA.jpg

Hahaha a dad who dont know how to communicate with the daughter.. She probably so precious to him but Melissa memories could been wrong..

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This dad needs an award....

He did THAT in 10 minutes? Fking bravo

Fed-Kun's army
@Amarrez He's got some impressive lungs, too, judging from how many balloons he blew up in those ten minutes.

This would be a heartwarming scene if not for the fact that he neglected her for her entire childhood. :-(

Is it just me or do I think the Duke has another side of him? I feel like he's face is just misleading but is actually a warm hearted person?😂😂

But their faces though!? Hahaha so funny! I love this so much! Please continue!

Thank you for your hardwork! I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread