Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I bet the Duke is just a big teddy bear 🤣 He's scary outside but sincerely love his daughter, however he just didn't know how to show it 🤣🤣🤣

Bet that what Melissa said 50% true. Like the Duke is probably chauvinistic man but where she was wrong was that he never hated her. Rather the Duke has zero understanding what women like and couldn't relate to her like he can her brother. Which strained their relationship.

He's excited that she wants to confide in him on important matters. they haven't had a positive conversation in years BUT he still interrupts her and tries to impress her with a shameless display of stereotypical girly things. Regardless of if that's actually what she likes. He could have easily asked the servants what she likes instead he all like
Gurls like pink

Well I don't think you can blame him too much he lives in a misogynistic society. Meaning as a man he wasn't taught how to raise kids cause that's woman's work.

Ok I wasn't surprised that he loved her, that'd explain why she got her way and wasn't disciplined, but the pink coat, that got me good.

It kinda saddens me if he actually loves her cuz to think the real melissa grew up thinking her dad hate her all that time. Some of her attachment to that trash prince prb come from her daddy issue so to think she suffered all that time but will never get to know the truth or experience the parental love now that the mc has become her.

I think the whole premise of this is to create characters with the biggest gaps and misunderstandings possible. We've gone through the prince who is the biggest playboy and asshole on the outside, but he's trying to get the attention of his fiancee and now we see the coldest father on the outside actually be idiot father that's awkward around his daughter and secretly wants to spoil her to pieces but doesn't know how.

Double-page supporter
@ninjutsu_fury123 thank u for such a comprehensive breakdown on the situation at large here. really good analysis!!!

i feel bad for OG/novel melissa. girl had a hella hard time and quite a bit of it wasn't her own fault :((

Believe as someone commented half of y'all say but about the prince wanting to get her attention is a no no. He doesn't want her attention he enjoys being the center of the drama but don't love or like her. The only thing he got shocked was the fact that after she said she loved him and harassed all those girls in the end she decided to break up and blame him, that caught him off guard. His character development will be learn he is not the center of the world, and I believe that everyone in this history will ignore him, because till now every character shown have more decency and logic than him.

You won't have peace in your family, Melissa. After all, the one who'll be succeeding the throne is that bag of idiocity😂 A narcissist thru and thru, thinks he's the sun of the galaxy

This is definitely a very slow story. Probably be better to let several chapters pile up and then read them in one sitting.

She's... totally misunderstanding him. He very clearly is SUPER EXCITED she wants to talk to him but he is so awkward...

Why do I feel the Duke is like Melissa
He just looks scary but is actually trying to be nice with her. He also looked super excited that she wanted to spend time him and went overboard

but like the guy kinda failed to be a good father for like 18 years for her (the old her) to come out that way so idk how I feel ab him switching up now...

Users who are viewing this thread