Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Melissa is the best. More death glares, more ripping. Our QUEEN

After reading the comments below, especially the essays heh, I'm half half here. I believe she should've told the dad her reason for cancelling the engagement and then just storm off. But I don't think she's retarded or anything. Her attitude is perfectly understandable, given that her so-called family definitely did not do anything for her all these years.

I love how she doesn't have any real power like magic or influence but still manages to be badass.

Man I hope her dad actually helps her the cancel the engagement, he seems to adore his daughter.. considering he made a whole room pink for her.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for her dad because he was trying but also he didn't do enough in the past so it can't be helped. FUCK THE YOUNGER BROTHER.

All of upperclass society knows the prince cheats and they blame her for it (for her angry outbursts or somehow she's lacking etc) why would she mention it? The father never helped her all this time he doesn't seem to care.

@Arakuei The brother said the father only decorated the room like that because the brother told him before it's the only way to stop her tantrums, it doesn't mean he was excited or whatever. The brother also complained it was lame and that the father took him too literally.

Double-page supporter
This story has a good premise but the storytelling.. it's a bit lacking. Too many scenes happening in her own mind and there's no real conversation between characters.

I GASPED SO HARD UGH I LOVE HER LMAO
THIS IS THE MOST SUPERIOR ISEKAI MANHWA I HAVE EVER WITNESSED

Users who are viewing this thread