Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Fed-Kun's army
Hoo. I feel like the last few chapters were telling us that the "author" is changing the protag to Melissa that's why Nine is acting weird. That's honestly very scary ugh. I'm so anxious :( I wonder if Yuri will realize this...

But then again this is just a hunch lmao

Thanks as always for the chapter!

Remember none of the characters are bad, the one who is bad is the one controlling them. whether that is the author or someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
Nine 🥺 I get it though with Melissa. She doesn’t want to be weak & it can seem that way. They both need to talk at this point. 😪
Tysm for the update. Also I love the final graphic 😂

That's interesting. I wonder if 9's behaviour is just a matter of miscommunication or is something bigger like that maid calling out Melissa for running.
Is the story trying to make her into the 'Perfect FL' now?

How can Melissa not connect the dream with the FL of the novel... I don't believe her to be that careless. In this one novel i really hope melissa ends up with the FL, Nine is getting annoying, yeah he got strong and all but he never knew Melissa as a pushover if not the other way around actually, how dare he forget so?

New season fuck yeah!!! Thank you, Tooches team!! Also, I died over your new credits page. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread