Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Nine is worried alright, but i think he's more worried that... While running, Melissa's skirt will fly off,
He did say "running with skirt" u know? 😂 no one is allowed to see her undies, or else 🔪 🔪

@redmikan but nine was never the love interest in the og novel? Plus he always had special feelings for Melissa, it's just that last time, he almost lost her, so that's why he's very overprotective. I

Fed-Kun's army
She's baaaaack!! And oh, I love the dream confirming Yuri's situation. It makes so much sense that Yuri seems to be the only person n aware of the fact that they're in a novel, and that she's trapped - a victim, rather than just a protagonist.

I do hope Nine realizes that Melissa's freedom and strength must be respected, despite his worries; and that Melissa similarly realizes it's his concern and love for her that causes him to be so anxious, not his own newfound strength.

The poor Duke, haha. Getting continuously ignored and dismissed by his strong-headed daughter must sting. 😂

I'm so happpyyyy 😭😭😭 cant wait to see what this season is gonna be about 🥰🥰🥰

Waaa they’re back 🥺 thank you for the translation!

I miss melissa and nine hehe

ITS BACK ITS BACK ITS BAK ITS BACK ITS BAXL ITS BACK ITS VACK GODDAMNIT I CANT EVEN SPEEL KSKSKAKSKSKSKSK BUT IT RLLY IS BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread