Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Hey the gang's back! (≧▽≦)
So that's why Yuri kept having these thoughts before Melissa barged into her life.

Glad that this is back!

Nine needs to learn to manage his anxiety and his codependancy.
Like, it makes sense that he's overprotective, she almost died back then, she's his reason for living, so obviously, he wants to cover her in bubble wrap and make sure nothing bad happens to her again.
That being said, you can't stop someone from being themselves.
He wants her to be "safe" according to his standards, but Melissa doesn't share those standards, hence she's getting pissed off.
Nine is being pretty toxic right now, even if I can understand where he's coming from, he won't get what he wants if he stays this way.

Aka, Nine will have some character development 😁

so, from this small hint, maybe the world is changing, our queen become the main char?

whoooo its back!!!!!!!! lesssgooo... also i dont sense any chemitry between nine and melissa anymore

As much as I love nine, I gotta agree with everyone else in the comments, Melissa can protect herself, she's not some kind of weakling. Looking forward to Nine's character development!!

The way last season ended and this one is beginning, I think Melissa is about to be railroaded into becoming the new heroine of the story. Complete the a harem to fawn over her, shelter her, etc. That's why Nine is being so overprotective. As the heroine, she isn't supposed to do things, she's just an object to be rescued. So I'm curious to see how Melissa retaliates and goes against whatever power governs this universe.

Users who are viewing this thread