Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Group Leader
MiY6bH0.jpg

Seriously, I were Melissa I would be pissed at Nine too. But considering Nine's personality I kinda understand that he's worried
I hope Nine would realize this without getting even a single slap from Melissa 😅
And Yona is here!!!

IT’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

also oooooooo conflict 😬😬😬 thank you for the amazing translations!!!!!

nowaynowaynowaynoway!!!! NO WAAAYYY!!😲 Its back!! ITS REALLY BACK!!AAGGHHHKFJXDNEDJSSKKE!!

it's not at all clear why Melissa suddenly started thinking this way about Nine. doesn't she know his personality well? my soul feels that another ✨misunderstanding✨ awaits us

Group Leader
Melissa is definitely turning into the new FL judging by the way the other male leads are acting. Nine’s getting his personality messed around with by the deity (I assume author) controlling the world. Before, he trusted her to take care of herself, but now he’s gone off the deep end and doubts her. Hopefully he can snap out of it before he turns into a toxic A-hole.
Call me an optimist, but to everyone who’s said they’re disappointed in Nine, reread some chapters and you can see he was at peace with her doing reckless things sometimes. Something is changing him for the worst.

Also may I just ask, what kind of person is the author who made the original novel? Literally why would you make all your ML’s trash? Talk about toxic misogyny.

Where I can find a man like Nine? My lonely ass need him T^T
Anyway, thanks for the translation

How did Melissa not noticed that the FL was Yuri? I thought we were getting something like Melissa telling Yuri that she's a character in a novel and she will help her escape her "fate". And it will open the almighty Yuri route..!

But the only thing I got was an overprotective ML, the heck happened to Nine. Please don't become a trash.

Users who are viewing this thread