Beware the Villainess!

My blood is boiling! I hate those trashy idiots so much I wanna torture them in her stead ughhhh so annoying

Dear god i would just murder the damn prince. I don't have the patience to deal with that idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoy this. Waiting for stuff to actually happen though.

@runadaemon oh my god you've put it into words. I feel angered to death with all these ML's and while I like her attitude, I feel like I'm gonna combust. there's no cartharsis My rage and frustration just keeps building up every chapter because there's no glimpse at all of one

Many thanks to the translators for finding a work with such a great MC, though. Just a frustrating shame the MC seems to exist in an echochamber with these male characters

I think I'm going to drop this.
It's an interesting story but the characters makes me so mad that I'm afraid for my blood pressure.

I do think the plot is very good though. It would be weird if you have liked someone for so long, accepting the affair from the jacka** for so long and just on a nice day flip 180 degree. Without anything boiling point happens leading to a snap in emotion.

At least, the reaction of people around you is reasonable. If anything, it was naive of the female lead to expect people around her would say yes the moment she changed her mind. Especially with what she had endured for so long, her current behaviour is simple passed off as a temperament tantrum. If they really do that, it's like they are just a blank canvas with no personality whatsoever. The female lead needs to show more determination for people to change their mind.

In addition, she was reincarnated in a novel where the male lead is a player. In a world like that, there is not much she could expect.

Everyone is goddamn stupid in this one. And noone listens to FL, and of course FL wont explain things.

Also the story is not going anywhere at all. I mean chapter 12 and 13 is just the FL being in her own fantasy and thoughts? How much are the author trying to draw this out.

I really want to like this though, its just moves too slowly right now, to its detriment.

This is great and I have no idea why would people give it a rating of 1. Sigh😥😥

The mc and her maid is amazing!

I have to be honest, this is starting to loose me. It’s taking forever to meet the other heroine and none of the characters thus far are that sympathetic? FL is a jerk and the other characters are dumb with no motives shown? I hope this improves soon. I just have no idea where this plot is going...

I don't get this. The father is supposed to dislike or be afraid of the daughter, but goes out of his way to fix up the parlor to appeal to his daughter. The MC seems to think he hates her, but I get the impression he doesn't. So does he like or hate her? Then there is the prince; he does things to screw with her, but finally caves to her request to marry because he thinks that is what she wants, only that was what she wanted before, not now. Again, does he like or dislike her? The brother, same issue; he seems to want to help her marry the prince, but he's too dense to realize she hates him now. Love/hate?

Honestly I love this. I don't think it's slow at all. They are trying to build suspense and develop the female leads feelings and personality. I understand why she's the way she is, everyone else is so damn annoying.

Either way I love it. 😍

Reading this is giving me high blood pressure from the frustration. The pace of the story is slow and the storyline doesn't even budged after 13 chapters.

I think I'm going to dtop this story and pick it up in a year once more chapters get released.this pacing is terrible

😭OMG I WANNA CRY I JUST WANNA BASH THE WALLS DOWN! SHE'S TOO SLOW!!!!! TOO MUCH THINKING!!!!! JUST HURRY THE F*CK UP AND DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO!! WHY YOU TORMENTING ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😡😭😭😭😭 OH THIS VILLAINESS IS DRIVING ME MAAAAAAAAD I agree with others my bloody pressure too has risen so much right now

(chapter 9 was good thou she spoke her mind to her farther & brother) BUT THEN IT GOES BACK TO BEING SLOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

THANK YOU TRANSLATING TEAM FOR ALL THYE UPDATES WE LOVE YOU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread