Beware the Villainess!

Why can't people see the obvious choice. They're both in Melissa's harem already. No need to choose anything other than BOTH.

The only winner of a Nine/Yuri war will be Yona, who will sneak in from the side and claim total victory.

lmao i’ll admit that nine is basically the male version of “that useless female character that does nothing but cry and wait for the male lead to save her” and in this case, melissa is nine’s ‘male lead’ lol. but his design is really cute and he’s pitiful 😂 we also don’t read things from his point of view, unlike the stories where the “useless” female is leading the show, so maybe that’s why i don’t find him annoying.

that being said i’m team harem 😂 let yuri, nine and melissa live in a mansion far away from those trashy male leads lmao

I can only say “Lmao” to explain the whole story. That one word explains it all.

Nine is so cute. Melissa is cute too. I'm team Harem. Also love the way female relationships are depicted in this. Thanks for this chapter guys!

THIS is how a comedy isekai is done LOL no offense to miss not so sidekick, but this one at least makes sense.

I've NEVER laughed out loud before while reading anything but MAN THIS IS PURE GOLD. Truly appreciate yall for translating 😭😭❤️

Users who are viewing this thread