Beware the Villainess!

This is the one series where I'll fully support a yuri route. Melissa and Yuri would make a great match. Nine's a bit too much of a cry baby for my liking.

Fed-Kun's army
The early chapters gave me so much headache almost making me not want to read it... it's good though.

agree with lower comment, the first few chapters were a bit painful due to the drama, but once she got used to her role (see- fully committed to just being a badass) it gets SO DAMN GOOD. i really want to discover some more stories like this, with badass female leads and submissive loyal males... i mean i think the humor is the main point of this story, but the romance is good too!

Omg! That thicc part 😂😂😂😂😂 I like that 😉👌 and nine is so cute! Don't put yourself down nine! Go for it! I root for you NINE!

This manwha is everything I could have ever dreamed of. Times 1000. We don't deserve Melissa or Nine. Or any of the main characters, really.

I think this is the first webtoon I’ve read that exposes that women appreciate looking at nice butts too 😂

Users who are viewing this thread