Beware the Villainess!

Fed-Kun's army
@softestviews oml, yes!
they're probably going through the same thing that made Yuri fall for Melissa
whatever it is, I can't wait for more!

please put the spoiler tag when talking about major incident.

Ian lowkey hit different when he’s blushing I hated him but now...I’m sorry I’m so weak to pretty faces I can’t hate him anymore

is it just me, or was chapter 58 posted but then deleted? you can find it on other sites like manhwatop.

edit: looks like it was just an accidental repost of another chapter.

Oh well I hope they replace him than, but so far Melissa has been having hard time going against the plot....but is it really the plot that is effecting the flow of the story and chracter development.

in my opinion, all these guys made these choices themselves to be jerk, plot or no plot being involved. I feel like in a way it is true that Melissa is acknowledge that they are jerks, she is also slightly blaming it on plot. but lets be real everyone would like the prince just because he is a prince, no body would know about his womanising act. but than again even in the real world we have what is called victim blaming, where people would blame Melissa instead of the jerk. so in a way what is protecting him is our twisted society, which is also why Melissa was written as a villains. maybe all these stories where the villains are the main charecters are addressing victim blaming.

@love_60 the artist does these half closed eyes and blushing faces for the male characters that are perfection, I don't know if it's just the shyness/submissiveness or what, but I am here for it

Fed-Kun's army
Stream Lazenca Save Us

apparently, chapter 58 is the last chapter in season 1. Thank you for translators hard work!!

I don't mind waiting for the next season, I'm just grateful that she finally took off that atrocious hat before the chapter was over. 😅

I hope I'll make it through the hiatus without Melissa's amazing spirit lmao. Good luck everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread