BIBLIOMANIA

wow it doesn't beat around the bush, it aims to tell a story and a story it's telling. Damn, I was captivated.

Dex-chan lover
I can totally see how this was nominated for an award. It doesn't start off super scary IMO, but it kind of has this building dread as you realize that
the girl isn't exactly normal
. For context, the winner of that contest was ORIGIN, who's artist is working on dr stone right now.

My only complaint is that for all of it's art, I think it's trying to say something but can't make that point concrete. I feel like the story would have been a little more impactful if there was an Aesop. I'm fine with it ending like it did, more like a H.P. Lovecraft novel with bits of other things mixed in. I just feel like the ending could have been a bit stronger.

7.8/10

@Galopus
deadass same though. Right after I went to the title after reading it, I said “wow, okay. wow!” audibly in like a 😃 wtf just happened but that was also really good??? typa way

Dex-chan lover
thanks to the tls, this is the pitch hitter for best manga I've read this year

Dex-chan lover
The art is STUNNING holy shitt

And praise the typesetter and redrawer because this tl work is amazing

for me this is the best 2020 manga, the mangaka just want to tell a story , no bullshit , no filler , just a story.
this manga has ending, which is make my heart ease.
The ending END THE STORY pretty well.
9/10 well made manga, art good.
*sorry for bad eng.

Double-page supporter
The art is astonishing, wow.

And to add, unlike many indie manga, this one adheres closely to its internal logic and created a cohesive story in just 12 chapters -- an astonishing feat when other underground authors would just handwave things away as the-plebs-just-don't-get-it surrealism.

Absolute mastercraft. Everything they aimed to achieve, they did.

Users who are viewing this thread