BIBLIOMANIA

ok, good... i think? idk what i just read, imma just rate it 10 stars and be on my way. Bye.

This is f--king amazing and need to be made into a top quality OVA.

Crazy sci-fi short story. Jolly well made and it didn't out stay it's welcome or premise.

It's a nice adventure, but doesn't really have a satisfying ending. :D Just enjoy the visuals and the ride.

10/10 - I can’t describe the feeling I have when I read this. My curiosity continues to grow and I want to understand everything in front of me. I wish for knowledge even if I can’t understand it. However, what’s the point? I could spend forever trying to understand a single word but never be able to figure out the meaning behind it. Without aid, madness would overcome me. I would never be able to understand, and that is what I desire most.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@millenialboomer
>He didn't bother researching the numbers in the chapters
It's the best part, even it had ONE tier art it would still be a 10/10 just for that
millenial indeed

This was a fantastic read, definitely a 10/10.

Also @reu could you elaborate on what you mean about the numbers?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@kagypoo each of the residents embodies their room's number acording to numerology.
There's a reason why the MC is heading towards 000 and why the book wants 666 residents... other than the usual nip tendency to slap christian/western imagery willy nilly in their fiction.

@reu thank you very much! I'm not at all familiar with numerology so I completely missed that. It definitely adds another layer of depth to the story.

Oh. My. Gosh... such huge plot twist. And a bit disappointed of the ending. Guess that's all there is of humanity's mistakes of making something powerful.

Supporter
The artstyle is outlandish and surreal and is therefore exactly the correct choice for this manga. I can highly recommend to read this one, especially since it is short and compact.

Dex-chan lover
So her hands reach even the deepest corner of the world... There's no escape then?

Users who are viewing this thread